| Hiking equipment list|
In addition to the basic equipment list you will need the follow hiking specific equipment.
It may seem obvious but many people forget that your feet are the most important thing on a hike. They should be well
prepared. General fitness is important but foot fitness is vital for any hike.
Walk as often as you can, using the shoes you plan to wear on the trail, before the trail.
- Well worn in waterproof hiking boots with good ankle support
- Adventure sandals
- Walking stick or ski pole
- Pure wool socks (2 pairs)
- Gators if you like dry feet
- Nail clippers
- Light weight tent if required