| Hiking equipment list|
In addition to the basic equipment list you will need the follow Kayaking specific equipment.
Unlike hiking, weight is not a serious factor, but there is only so much space in a kayak.
As a rule of thumb you can comfortably pack in twice what you can carry.
- Quality wing paddle (normally supplied by operator)
- Life jacket and helmet (normally supplied by operator)
- Adventure sandals for onshore exploring
- X-large kikoi/sarong as an occasional sail
- Leather dubbin to rub on your hands
- High density foam or neoprene cushion for your butt.
- Small tough waterproof bag to put between your legs.
- Disposable waterproof camera